Among other things, getting your pool into shape is one of the most important preparations you can do for the summer season. Since you rely on your pool for cooling down in the blazing heat of summer, your pool needs to be clean and shiny.
Not only is a clean pool a pleasant sight for hot eyes, but also it is, to some extent, germs free, and there is a less likely chance of you getting any skin disease from your pool. Pools are not that easy to clean, BUT a pressure washer can be a game-changer. If you have one, but you don’t know how to clean the pool tile with a pressure washer, don’t worry.
In this article, we will teach you how to clean your pool tile with a pressure washer. Just follow the step-to-step procedure. After reading this article, you will be able to clean your pool with a pressure washer.
How is a pressure washer helpful in cleaning a pool
A pressure washer creates a very high water pressure that cleans off any hardened dirt or stains from a surface. It is best suitable for cleaning tiles, concrete, rugs, patios, driveways, and many other surfaces. Since your pool consists of tiles, a pressure washer can clean it. All you need to make sure of is that you have the right water pressure.
Which pressure washer is best for cleaning pool tiles
In case you don’t have a pressure washer, you can either buy or rent one. We prefer the former option, i.e., to buy a pressure washer. You can also get the best pressure washer under $100 if you are on a tight budget.
For cleaning pool tiles, we would recommend you to buy the best hot water pressure washer. Make sure that the least water pressure is 2000 to 3000psi, and the least water temperature is 300%, as cleaning with such temperature, and pressure will make sure it completely removes any germs or stains, and your pool is ready for summer.
As for the pool tile cleaner, you can buy the best pressure washer cleaners from our website as well.
How To Clean Pool Tile With A Pressure Washer
- First and foremost, stay away from the water, as it will be boiling, and you can get burnt if you are not careful enough.
- You need to take out any debris, i.e., in the form of sticks, leaves, wrappers, etc. You can do that with the help of a handled skimmer.
- Adjust the water pressure; you can find the adjustment in the user manual. If there are no instructions on the user manual, you can test run the pressure washer on a tile, if the water damages the tile, decrease the pressure. If it doesn’t clean it properly, increase the pressure slowly. That way, you will find the right pressure with which you can clean your tile.
- Work one section at a time, as this will ensure you are doing the job correctly and not leaving any spots.
- Some spaces cannot be reached by water for that you will need nozzles with smaller spray angle and other pool tile cleaning equipment.
- After you have cleaned every section, spray the tiles once more this time to make sure nothing is left behind.
Here are a few things that you should make sure not to do while cleaning your pool with a pressure washer
- Make sure the pressure washer is smoothly maneuverable around your pool. You can do that by making sure that there are no significant obstacles in the area you are placing your pressure washer.
- Pressure washers are run on electricity since you will be cleaning your pool that will have water all around. Make sure the wiring doesn’t wet. There might be a naked wire somewhere, and if in contact with water, it can create chaos.
you may also like How To Get Pressure Washing Jobs
You can also clean your pool in other ways as well. If you know how to clean your pool tile with vinegar, you can use that procedure as well. BUT, the most effective and convenient of all is by using a pressure washer.